Welcome to my new domain. I have so much to say, having my site down since my holidays in July. I'm sure all news will ooze out of me shortly.
I ended up losing some entries that I wrote while on vacation, (Shisha!) but for now adjust your seat, sit back and let Shizamo Airways take you to your sunny destination.
Here's the transition dribble...
- geeks can only go so long without their site, and what a bad time for mine to go down while on holiday. I'm addicted, so you can expect the same high quality, user tested, fully supported, upgradable geeky thoughts, once I get settled here.
- the best thing I did this summer was swim with sharks, shoot my own kung video, climb to the top of a Mayan ruin and kiss Dracula...but not in that order.
- if you've found me then you are a true kindred spirit.
- you can't buy a good cup of coffee in Belize. What's with the powdered milk?
- I have the subject of my first novel picked. (I knew it would come to me sooner or later.)
- why am I always the one finding a new domain after a breakup? Ahh heemm third one and counting. Not anymore.
- I'm in the market for a smoking new laptop with wireless shizamo's.
- oh I'm going to have fun with the shizamoid, shizamination, shizamobot, shizamster...
- you can be the first to email me here. (It's a sparkling new mailbox courtesy of my host.)